Released on April 5, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s emotional romantic drama, Majili, went on to become the highest grossing movie in Chay’s career. The film withstood a tough challenge from Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari, Nani’s Jersey, Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 and finally, Avengers: Endgame during its solid journey at the box-office.
Until Thursday, in its 28-day journey at the box-office, Majili collected a share of Rs 38.52 crore from a gross of Rs 68.05 crore worldwide. Fans and trade circles are keenly awaiting the film to cross the Rs 40 crore share club. This Shiva Nirvana directorial was produced by Harish Peddi and Sahu Garapati.
Below are Majili’s 28 days worldwide collections:
Nizam: Rs 13.02 Cr
Ceded: Rs 4.48 Cr
Uttarandhra: Rs 4.52 Cr
East: Rs 1.82 Cr
West: Rs 1.38 Cr
Krishna: Rs 1.85 Cr
Guntur: Rs 2.08 Cr
Nellore: Rs 0.92 Cr
Karnataka + Rest of India: Rs 4.40 Cr
Overseas: Rs 4.05 Cr
Total 28-day worldwide gross: Rs 68.05 Cr
Total 28-day worldwide share: Rs 38.52 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message