In yet another major setback for Team Sye Raa, giant sets worth 2 crores were gutted in a massive fire in the wee hours of Friday. The incident took place at Megastar Chiranjeevi’s farmhouse in Kokapet, on the outskirts of Hyderabad. All the sets were completely destroyed even though fire tenders were rushed in immediately.
Preliminary investigation revealed that the mishap occurred due to short circuit. Incidentally, the film’s team had shot some crucial scenes in the same sets until Thursday night. After the film’s shoot got delayed due to various issues, Chiru and his son and Sye Raa’s producer Ram Charan decided to get the sets erected in their farmhouse for a hassle-free shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic