It’s been recently reported that a biopic on the dreaded serial killer Cyanide Mohan is in the making. National award-winning filmmaker Rajesh Touchriver is directing the film and actress Priyamani plays the lead role in it.
According to the latest update,, noted Malayalam actor Siddique and Kannada actor Rangayana Raghu have been roped in for crucial rolea in Cyanide. The film has acclaimed technicians on board. Cyanide Mohan killed more than 20 women with cyanide after sexually assaulting them, and running away with their gold ornaments.
Pradeep Narayanan and Niranjan Reddy are jointly bankrolling the project under Middle East Cinema Pvt Ltd and Prime Show Entertainment banners. The film is being made in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow