Sibi Sathyaraj, son of the noted actor Satyaraj, is eagerly waiting for the release of his upcoming movie, Maayon.
Meanwhile, a new song titled Maayonae/ Mampaahee from the movie has been released in Tamil and Telugu, respectively.
The Telugu version was sung by Saindhavi, Vinaya Karthik Rajan while Bhaskarabhatala penned wonderful lyrics.
Legendary music director Ilaiyaraaja composed this hit track, which has been receiving a rousing response from the audience.
Directed by Kishore S, the film’s teaser already gained tremendous response and made audiences wait for the flick.
Arun Mozhi Manickam produced Maayon under the banner, Double Meaning Productions.
The mythological mystery thriller also has Tanya Ravichandran, Datho Radha Ravi and K.S.Ravikumar in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss lady contestant buys a BMW
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way