Manchu Manoj, who has taken a break from films, is back in action. The actor, who is well-known for risky stunts and action sequences is now undergoing training in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) under the supervision of Pedro D’Souza Jr, a professional MMA contender from Brazil.
The actor also shared news that he has begun training with Pedro at Vidyaniketan in Tirupati. At this point, it is not clear if Manoj has taken up MMA as part of preparation for his next film or if it is a skill set that he wanted to learn.
Last year, he shocked everyone when he announced that he was going to quit films; however, after multiple requests from his fans and film fraternity to reconsider his decision, he backtracked from his initial announcement. The actor is yet to announce details about his next project.
Back to what makes life better!😍😍I’m super lucky to kickstart my #MMATraining again with professional #MMA contender Mr. #PedroDesouzaJr from #Brazil 🇧🇷:) #Day1 of the training starts off in our @IVidyanikethan campus at #Tirupathi❤️❤️ #GettingBack #BackToMMA #PowerfulDays 💪🏽❤ pic.twitter.com/Pu2XKrenXw
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) January 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero