Manchu Manoj is betting big on his upcoming film Okkadu Migiladu, which is set for release on November 10. The film was originally planned for release in September; however, the team decided to spend more time on post-production and thus, the release was postponed.
Interestingly, the makers decided to stick to the core theme of the film without diluting the content in the name of entertainment. As a result, Okkadu Migiladu is expected to be quite different from Manoj’s recent films. Talking about the film, Manoj said, “Except for one track song, there are no other songs in the film and there is no comedy either. It’s a very emotional film and we are showcasing the untold story of a revolutionary.”
Manchu Manoj plays two different characters on this film, including that of a role inspired from LTTE leader Prabhakaran, and another is that of a student leader. Ajay has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount