Manikarnika is in the news for various reasons these days. The blame game is on between Krish and Kangana and this has also given free publicity to the film which picked up well after the first day.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 40 crore mark after three days and is looking to consolidate over this week. The film is based on the story of Jhansi Lakshmi Bai and Kangana plays the titular role.
Sadly, the film’s Telugu version has no takers in both the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej