Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s ambitious film, Bharat, is releasing on a grand note on June 5. The actor has been aggressively promoting the film through various media interviews. In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Salman has opened up about marriage and fatherhood.
When asked if he’s planning to get married and settle down, the 53-year-old actor has said that he doesn’t believe in marriage and that he think it’s a dying institution. However, Salman says that he is longing for companionship. When asked about fatherhood and if he has any plans to have kids, “when it has to happen, it will happen,” he said.
Throughout his career, Salman has been linked with several heroines. Even his colleagues and good friends Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan had wished to see Salman tie the knot and have his own family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?