Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is simultaneously shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. For Thikka, a high budget comic caper, Sai teamed up with director Sunil Reddy. The film features two heroines and the makers had initially signed up Brazilian model Larrisa Bonesi and Amrita Dasgupta.
As per the latest reports, Mannara Chopra, the Mumbai starlet who will be seen in Sunil-Vamsi Krishna Akella yet-untitled film, has replaced Amrita Dasgupta. Apparently, Mannara already completed shooting for one schedule for the film. Thikka is being produced by Rohin Kumar Reddy.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara