Megastar Chiranjeevi wished actress Raai Laxmi for crossing a major milestone in her career. She is now one among the very few actresses in contemporary cinema to have acted in 50 films, and interestingly, her 50th film, Julie 2 will also mark her debut in Hindi.
Earlier this year, Raai Laxmi had appeared in a special song in Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi no 150. In a video message, Chiranjeevi said, “I wish Raai Laxmi and the whole team of Julie 2 best of luck for their film. I am really happy that Laxmi is making her debut in another industry and continues to showcase her talent. Her feat of acting in 50 films is quite commendable.”
The film, which is reportedly based on the real story of a yesteryear actress, is slated for release on November 24.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble