After making headlines since the last couple of years, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited project for all Mega fans and film lovers, is all set to be launched on the 29th of this month at 1.30 PM in Hyderabad.
Apparently, it is well known that director VV Vinayak has been working nonstop on the film’s script since several months. Ram Charan will be producing the film in association with Lyca Productions, the makers of the film’s original version, Kaththi.
Keep watching this space for more details.
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release