After making headlines since the last couple of years, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited project for all Mega fans and film lovers, is all set to be launched on the 29th of this month at 1.30 PM in Hyderabad.
Apparently, it is well known that director VV Vinayak has been working nonstop on the film’s script since several months. Ram Charan will be producing the film in association with Lyca Productions, the makers of the film’s original version, Kaththi.
Keep watching this space for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada