Today marks the 94th birth anniversary of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao. Commemorating this occasion, the translations of the memoir Akkineni Alochanalu (A..Aa), penned by ANR himself, will be unveiled on the 23rd of September.
Akkineni Alochanalu’s translation copies will be released by Former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah in a grand event at the Telugu University in Hyderabad. Noted cultural organization Rasamayi is behind this event. Filmmaker, politician and industrialist T Subbiramireddy and AP Deputy Speaker Mandali Budhaprasad and other
celebs will grace the event.
Akkineni Alochanalu gives an in-depth insight into Akkineni’s persona, his life and his rise in the movie industry and it also pays tributes to millions of Akkineni fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Kalyan Ram – The story of Amigos is very compelling
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks