Today marks the 94th birth anniversary of legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswara Rao. Commemorating this occasion, the translations of the memoir Akkineni Alochanalu (A..Aa), penned by ANR himself, will be unveiled on the 23rd of September.
Akkineni Alochanalu’s translation copies will be released by Former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh K Rosaiah in a grand event at the Telugu University in Hyderabad. Noted cultural organization Rasamayi is behind this event. Filmmaker, politician and industrialist T Subbiramireddy and AP Deputy Speaker Mandali Budhaprasad and other
celebs will grace the event.
Akkineni Alochanalu gives an in-depth insight into Akkineni’s persona, his life and his rise in the movie industry and it also pays tributes to millions of Akkineni fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee