Nana Patekar was in the limelight when actress Tanushree Dutta filed a case against him stating that he harassed her during the making of their Hindi film Horn Ok Plsss.
This started the #Metoo movement and became a rage all over the country. A case was filed against Nana in Mumbai and now finally the cops have given him a clean chit.
Going into details, the cops had questioned close to 15 people from the film’s then crew members and as nobody confirmed to the incident have happened, the cops gave Nana a clean chit.
During the case, Nana was removed from the film Houseful 4 and Rana Daggubatti was brought in his place.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun