Along with the glitz and glamour of the film industry comes the hardships that go into the process of making films. From maintaining a physical fitness to prepping up for roles, a lot goes into it all.
Case in point is actor Nani who seems to have suffered a minor injury to his nose on the sets of his latest film Jersey.
Apparently, the actor hurt himself while filming a scene in the sports flick. Sources tell us that the injury is nothing major and that the actor will get back to work with almost no break.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights