Along with the glitz and glamour of the film industry comes the hardships that go into the process of making films. From maintaining a physical fitness to prepping up for roles, a lot goes into it all.
Case in point is actor Nani who seems to have suffered a minor injury to his nose on the sets of his latest film Jersey.
Apparently, the actor hurt himself while filming a scene in the sports flick. Sources tell us that the injury is nothing major and that the actor will get back to work with almost no break.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining