Along with the glitz and glamour of the film industry comes the hardships that go into the process of making films. From maintaining a physical fitness to prepping up for roles, a lot goes into it all.
Case in point is actor Nani who seems to have suffered a minor injury to his nose on the sets of his latest film Jersey.
Apparently, the actor hurt himself while filming a scene in the sports flick. Sources tell us that the injury is nothing major and that the actor will get back to work with almost no break.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa