Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya director Swaroop RSJ’s second film, Mishan Impossible, had its formal launch earlier today in Hyderabad. The makers also released an interesting first look poster that had three young boys donning the avatars of the Hindu gods Shiva, Sri Krishna and Hanuman.
However, all the three boys holding pistols in their hands became controversial. Several Hindu followers severely criticised the makers for making fun of gods and hurting their sentiments. In a quick response, the film’s producers at Matinee Entertainments banner issued a statement saying that they have initiated the necessary measures to withdraw the controversial poster.
The producers also said that they didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s religious sentiments and apologized for any inconvenience caused.
— Matinee Entertainment (@MatineeEnt) December 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now