Going into details, a small short circuit in one of the floors of the studio ended up in a deep mess and burnt the entire set completely. Luckily, no one got hurt as the shoot was called off just a day before.
A famous dance show was being shot in one of the floors and some electrical work was going on for the second round of the show. The authorities were alerted but when everything came to normal, the property damage was already done.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral
- Virata Parvam’s superb poster out on Rana’s birthday
- Raashi Khanna has no time to rest
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point