Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal is all set to make his debut as a director with an epic period action drama, Barroz. The film’s muhurat ceremony was held earlier today, with Mollywood Megastar Mammootty as the chief guest. Star hero Prithviraj Sukumaran will be seen in a crucial role in the movie.
Barroz will be shot on 3D format. The film is a period drama set in Kerala with a Portuguese backdrop. Barroz was Vasco da Gama’s treasure keeper and he has a significant role in history. Apart from directing the film, Mohanlal will also play the main lead in it. Anthony Perumbavoor is bankrolling this much-awaited project under Aashirvad Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film