Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal is all set to make his debut as a director with an epic period action drama, Barroz. The film’s muhurat ceremony was held earlier today, with Mollywood Megastar Mammootty as the chief guest. Star hero Prithviraj Sukumaran will be seen in a crucial role in the movie.
Barroz will be shot on 3D format. The film is a period drama set in Kerala with a Portuguese backdrop. Barroz was Vasco da Gama’s treasure keeper and he has a significant role in history. Apart from directing the film, Mohanlal will also play the main lead in it. Anthony Perumbavoor is bankrolling this much-awaited project under Aashirvad Cinemas banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three superstars to launch Adivi Sesh’s Major’s teasers
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections