Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal’s ambitious historic war drama, Marakkar Arabikalinte Simham, is confirmed to release on March 26th. Made with a whopping budget, the film will be simultaneously released in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi.
In the past, Marakkar’s splendid teasers were launched by Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan (Telugu), Suriya (Tamil), Yash (Kannada) and Akshay Kumar (Hindi) respectively. Directed by Priyadarshan, Marakkar also features Keerthy Suresh, Suniel Shetty, Arjun and Kalyani Priyadarshin in prominent roles.
Antony Perumbavoor has produced the movie under Aashirwad Cinemas banner. Marakkar is being hailed as the costliest film ever made in Mollywood so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam