Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal’s ambitious historic war drama, Marakkar Arabikalinte Simham, is confirmed to release on March 26th. Made with a whopping budget, the film will be simultaneously released in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi.
In the past, Marakkar’s splendid teasers were launched by Megastar Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan (Telugu), Suriya (Tamil), Yash (Kannada) and Akshay Kumar (Hindi) respectively. Directed by Priyadarshan, Marakkar also features Keerthy Suresh, Suniel Shetty, Arjun and Kalyani Priyadarshin in prominent roles.
Antony Perumbavoor has produced the movie under Aashirwad Cinemas banner. Marakkar is being hailed as the costliest film ever made in Mollywood so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aa Ammai Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali’s teaser is promising
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside