Sometime back, there was news that Balakrishna’s son, Mokshagnya will make his movie debut soon. Some said that he will be seen in NTR biopic playing the young version of NTR but that did not happen.
Now, once again the news has started doing the rounds that his debut will happen by the end of this year with a star director. The update is that Mokshagnya has wrapped up his filmmaking course in New York and is back in town.
Though this news of his debut is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over. Only Nandamuri Balakrishna will answer when his son will make his debut in films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet