MS Raju, who made Dirty Hari is ready with his new film. On the occasion of his birthday, Raju’s upcoming directorial has been officially announced today.
The film is titled ‘7 Days 6 Nights’ and it will be presented by Sumanth Arts Productions under the banner of Wild Honey Production in association with Wintage Pictures and ABG Creations. Sumanth Ashwin and Rajnikant S will be producing the film.
MS Raju is penning the story and he will be directing the film. Samarth Gollapudi will be composing the music and Nani Chamidisetty will be handling the cinematography.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?