It is already reported that the sequel to Kannada’s biggest blockbuster, KGF will kick-start soon. Starring Yash, the film is a period gangster drama and the first part was lauded by the audience all over.
Now, the latest update is that the sequel kick-started today will a formal pooja ceremony. Considering the first part success across the nation, the makers are now planning this sequel for a pan-Indian reach.
Prashant Neel is the director for this sequel also.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero