It is already reported that the sequel to Kannada’s biggest blockbuster, KGF will kick-start soon. Starring Yash, the film is a period gangster drama and the first part was lauded by the audience all over.
Now, the latest update is that the sequel kick-started today will a formal pooja ceremony. Considering the first part success across the nation, the makers are now planning this sequel for a pan-Indian reach.
Prashant Neel is the director for this sequel also.
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up
- Heroine finalized for Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 1st weekend Krishna shares
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone