In October last year, former Miss India and Bollywood actress Tanushree Dutta had stirred up a major storm which led to the #MeToo India movement. She alleged that veteran Bollywood actor Nana Patekar had harassed her on the sets of their 2008 film, Horn, Ok Pleassss!
Tanushree’s allegations sent shockwaves across the country. On the other hand, Nana had refuted Tanushree’s allegations and called it a publicity stunt. Today, the Mumbai Police have closed the harassment case and gave a clean chit to Nana Patekar due to lack of credible evidence to substantiate Tanushree’s claims.
While Nana’s lawyers welcomed the clean chit, Tanushree and her lawyers expressed severe displeasure and alleged that corrupt cops have diluted the investigation process. Tanushree will be challenging the clean chit in the High Court.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits