Yesterday, director Ram Gopal Varma and his co-producers faced a huge setback when the Nalgonga SC, ST Court gave its verdict halting the release of the controversial film, Murder. The film is based on the brutal murder of Miryalaguda youth Perumalla Pranay and the strained relationship between his wife Amrutha and her father Maruthi Rao.
However, Ram Gopal Varma is undeterred as he has decided to move the High Court against the Nalgonga Court’s judgement. Murder has been directed by debutant Anand Chandra under RGV’s supervision. The film has been jointly produced by RGV, Karuna and Kranthi. Srikanth Iyengar, Bhargavi and Sahithi play lead roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning