Vijay’s social drama, Sarkar had mainly focused on the constitutional law Section 49P. Director AR Murugadoss had showcased the importance of this Section and how it will be useful for the citizens whose vote is misused.
Now, based on this film’s theme, The Election Commission of India has started campaigning and creating awareness among the public through social Ad’s.
They are promoting that when a person’s Voter Id is missing he can cast vote by showing alternative proofs like passports, driving license, pan card, Aadhaar card, Bank Passbook.
Responding on it, director Murugadoss On his Twitter handle wrote: “Glad, election commission is bringing awareness on #49p #Sarkar”.
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) March 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy