Tips Industries, one of the biggest music companies in Asia and has made several Hindi films and have now ventured into the Telugu market as well.
The latest news is that they have acquired the global music rights of Samantha’s Shaakuntalam and Pawan Kalyan’s Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
Hari Hara Veera Mallu is an Indian Telugu-language grand period action-adventure film directed by the super talented Krish Jagarlamudi with music by M. M. Keeravani.
On the other hand, Shaakuntalam is a massively ambitious Indian Telugu-language mythological love story drama film written and directed by the exemplary director Gunasekhar combined with the soulful music of iconic music composer Mani Sharma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal: Pre-teaser to come out tomorrow
- Medium-budget Hindi film cruises past 40 crores nett mark
- Sixer King Yuvraj Singh’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Balayya
- Poll : What’s your take on NBK’s Bhagavanth Kesari teaser?
- Bhagavanth Kesari teaser: Balakrishna roars like a lion
- Lavanya Tripathi discloses an interesting fact about her relationship with Varun Tej
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food