After Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savithri, director Nag Ashwin is gearing up to kick-start his next film with two of India’s biggest stars, Prabhas and Deepika Padukone.
The shooting for the Prabhas-Deepika film will kick-start in mid 2021 and the film will be hitting screens in 2022. But Nag Ashwin will be having another release below this much-awaited sci-fi entertainer.
It’s been earlier reported that Nag Ashwin will be directing one of the four episodes in the Telugu version of the acclaimed Netflix series, Lust Stories. Apparently, Ashwin has completed the shoot already, and Netflix will start streaming the anthology film from January, 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- After 22 years, Shah Rukh to play this special role in Atlee film
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Vijay Deverakonda to resume Puri’s film soon
- This young starlet decides to stick to South cinema
- Sharwa’s crazy project to be launched on this date
- Top Bollywood banner trying hard for Prabhas dates