Akkineni Nagarjuna’s wholesome family entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana, is all set for a grand theatrical release on the 15th of January on the occasion of Sankranthi. The film’s audio, composed by Anup Rubens, was launched in a glittering traditional style last night, and speaking on the occasion, Nag exuded full confidence about the film’s success.
“Ee Sankranthi ki vasthunnam… Kodutunnam,” said a highly confident Nagarjuna to a rousing response from his elated fans. Soggade Chinni Nayana will have a tough competition from the Nandamuri heroes’ Balakrishna’s Dictator and NTR’s Nannaku Prematho, which are releasing on the 13th and 14th January respectively.
Soggade Chinni Nayana has been directed by debutant Kalyan Krishna and produced by Nagarjuna and Ram Mohan. The film also stars Ramya Krishna, Lavanya Tripathi, Hamsa Nandini and Chalapati Rao etc.
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan