In his last two public appearances, Nagarjuna was seen in a clean shaven look. The senior hero’s new look created a minor stir as everyone thought that Nag is prepping for his next film. There were also several news reports which said that Nag had given a screen test for Karna’s role in Mohanlal’s Mahabharata.
Nag gave the much-needed clarification during his recent media interaction. Nag first denied the reports of him screen testing for Karna’s role and revealed that his new look is for no particular film. He went on to say that he doesn’t have shootings for the next three months and that he just wanted to experiment with a fresh look in the meantime. Nag is happy that his new look is getting a good response from all quarters.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film