Director Sudheer Varma, scored a good hit with his first film Swamy Ra Ra. His latest film with Naga Chaitanya is currently on the floors and is fast completing its shoot. From the past few days, there were few reports making the rounds regarding the film’s title. Several names popped up but the director himself denied all those titles.
Now according to the latest update, yet another title ‘Hari Lo Ranga Hari’ is making the rounds. Though an official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers, this title looks quite apt for this flick. Naga Chaitanya is paired opposite Kriti Sanon in this project and Sunny.M.R who had scored good marks for his work in Swamy Ra Ra is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- ‘Varsha Bollamma’s look from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?