Hero Naga Shaurya has suffered injuries while shooting a fight sequence for his upcoming film in Vizag. The mishap took place this evening while he was performing a risky stunt without using any ropes or a body double.
The film’s team has planned an 11-day action-packed schedule in Arilova, Vizag, under KGF’s stunt coordinator Anbhariv’s supervision. While performing a parkour sequence, Shaurya jumped off a 15 feet tall building and mistimed his landing and sustained a severe injury on his left knee. The actor was rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors advised him 25 days rest. The Vizag schedule has been cancelled and Shaurya has returned to Hyderabad tonight.
The film, tentatively titled Ashwathama, has young Punjabi beauty Mehreen as the leading lady. Debutant Ramana Teja is directing the film. Airtel 4G ad girl Sargun Kaur will be seen in a key role in the film. Naga Shaurya’s home banner IRA Creations is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirms film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start