Hero Naga Shaurya, who has been on a signing spree work at least 4 films in various stages of production, is fast wrapping up his sports drama, Lakshya. Shaurya plays an archer in the movie that is touted as India’s first full-fledged film based on archery.
According to the latest update, nearly 70 percent of Lakshya’s shoot has been wrapped up already. The final schedule will begin on January 4 and the entire shoot will be completed with this schedule. Jagapathi Babu essays a key role in the movie which also has Delhi Instagram beauty Ketika Sharma as the female lead.
Young director Santhosh Jagarlapudi is directing the movie and Narayan Das Narang, P Ram Mohan Rao and Sharat Marar are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15