Hero Nagarjuna seems to be on a signing spree. He is currently working on an investigatiomve thriller, titled Wild Dog. Next, he will be joining hands with Praveen Sattaru for yet another action thriller. And here is an interesting buzz on Nag’s next project.
Apparently, Nagarjuna will be joining hands with star director Puri Jagannadh for the third time. In the past, Nag and Puri had collaborated on the Sivamani (2003) and Super (2005). However, an official announcement regarding their third collaboration is awaited. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue