We all know that Akkineni Nagarjuna is busy filming for his upcoming devotional film in the direction of Raghavendra Rao. Latest reports in the film circles now reveal that Nag might soon work with talented director Chandrasekhar Yeleti for his next.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, this news has created a huge hype all over. Yeleti is fresh from the success of his latest film Manamantha and is looking to consolidate his position with a big budget film. On the other hand, Nag is trying to re-invent himself with a realistic character.
As of now, this project is currently a speculation and only Nag and Yeleti can give clarity whether this is correct or not.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry