But Nag was very clear in his words and said that the film went into a reshoot and this was only done for the betterment of the film. Nag also added that he put a condition to the team saying that he will only dub when the entire VFX work of the film is wrapped up.
Nag wanted to make sure that the film comes out on a solid note and the way the horror graphics are showcased need to be top class. So if he dubs and moves on, the output of the film will be no longer in his hands.
The VFX work is currently in a fast-forward mode to meet the release deadline which is the 13th of October.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film