But Nag was very clear in his words and said that the film went into a reshoot and this was only done for the betterment of the film. Nag also added that he put a condition to the team saying that he will only dub when the entire VFX work of the film is wrapped up.
Nag wanted to make sure that the film comes out on a solid note and the way the horror graphics are showcased need to be top class. So if he dubs and moves on, the output of the film will be no longer in his hands.
The VFX work is currently in a fast-forward mode to meet the release deadline which is the 13th of October.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video