It was reported earlier this year that heroine Rakul Preet’s brother Aman Preet will be making his acting debut in Tollywood with a romantic action entertainer. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and the makers have locked its title as well.
Interestingly, Aman Preet’s debut film had been titled Ninne Pelladatha, after hero Nagarjuna’s iconic yesteryear blockbuster. What’s more, Nag himself has unveiled the title poster for Aman Preet’s debut film earlier today.
Vaikunt Bonu is the director of Ninne Pelladatha. B Rajasekhar, V Sridhar Babu and K Sai Kiran have jointly produced the movie. Debutant Monica Sharma is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south