It was reported earlier this year that heroine Rakul Preet’s brother Aman Preet will be making his acting debut in Tollywood with a romantic action entertainer. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and the makers have locked its title as well.
Interestingly, Aman Preet’s debut film had been titled Ninne Pelladatha, after hero Nagarjuna’s iconic yesteryear blockbuster. What’s more, Nag himself has unveiled the title poster for Aman Preet’s debut film earlier today.
Vaikunt Bonu is the director of Ninne Pelladatha. B Rajasekhar, V Sridhar Babu and K Sai Kiran have jointly produced the movie. Debutant Monica Sharma is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date