It was reported earlier this year that heroine Rakul Preet’s brother Aman Preet will be making his acting debut in Tollywood with a romantic action entertainer. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and the makers have locked its title as well.
Interestingly, Aman Preet’s debut film had been titled Ninne Pelladatha, after hero Nagarjuna’s iconic yesteryear blockbuster. What’s more, Nag himself has unveiled the title poster for Aman Preet’s debut film earlier today.
Vaikunt Bonu is the director of Ninne Pelladatha. B Rajasekhar, V Sridhar Babu and K Sai Kiran have jointly produced the movie. Debutant Monica Sharma is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event