Mani Ratnam’s Geetanjali is one of Nagarjuna’s iconic films and was a massive hit at the box office during the late ’80s. The film was shot mostly in Ooty and the visuals were stunning.
One such picture from the sets of that film has gone viral now. Seen here in the picture is Hindi star Aamir Khan along with Nagarjuna. Even Aamir was shooting for his film and visited Nag during this time.
The star hero was a budding actor during that time as his film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak just released. Nagarjuna will make a comeback to Hindi cinema with Ranbir Kapoor’s Brahmastra.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?