Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu’s deep love for his wife Namrata needs no introduction. He occasionally takes to his social media platforms and posts photographs and touching messages that show his affection for his wife.
And, Mahesh proved that chivalry in men isn’t a myth with his latest statement about Namrata during Maharshi’s promotional interview. Mahesh credited his success, his sanity and joy to Namrata and his kids. He said that Namrata has made him who he is today. It’s well known that, apart from being a doting wife, Namrata also manages Mahesh’s professional assignments.
Mahesh and Namrata fell in love with each other while working on Vamsi that released in the year 2000. The couple tied the knot in 2005 and have two kids, Gautham and Sitara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers