Speaking at the pre-release event of the soon-to-release crime drama, Falaknuma Das, the function’s chief guest Nani has made a surprise announcement. Nani revealed that the film’s hero Vishwak Sen will be part of his next production venture.
Nani said that he has been in the industry for over a decade and that he had launched his own production house Wallposter Cinema to encourage new talent. Nani had some nice things to say about Vishwak’s performance in Falaknuma Das and even said that he has watched the movie and that it has turned out to be a thorough entertainer.
Falaknuma Das, directed and produced by Vishwak Sen himself, is hitting theaters on May 31. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam movie, Angamaly Diaries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film