Hero Nani is currently working on a couple of movies simultaneously. While his Middle Class Abbayi is going to be wrapped up soon, Krishnarjuna Yuddham is being shot in Prague since the last couple of weeks. On the other hand, Vikram is busy helming Akhil’s Hello.
As per the latest buzz, Nani has been in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film. Apparently, Nani and Vikram met each other recently and discussed the possibility of joining hands for a project.
If the reports are to be believed, the Nani-Vikram Kumar combo may materialize after they both wrap up their current assignments. More details about this exciting update are awaited.
- Interesting speculation on Yatra leaves YSR fans excited
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch