Hero Nani is currently working on a couple of movies simultaneously. While his Middle Class Abbayi is going to be wrapped up soon, Krishnarjuna Yuddham is being shot in Prague since the last couple of weeks. On the other hand, Vikram is busy helming Akhil’s Hello.
As per the latest buzz, Nani has been in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film. Apparently, Nani and Vikram met each other recently and discussed the possibility of joining hands for a project.
If the reports are to be believed, the Nani-Vikram Kumar combo may materialize after they both wrap up their current assignments. More details about this exciting update are awaited.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!