Two Telugu films will be fighting it out at the Box Office this Friday. The two movies in question are ‘Paisa’ and ‘Malligadu Marriage Bureau’, with Nani and Srikanth playing the lead roles in the respective order.
Nani’s ‘Paisa’ has been directed by Krishna Vamsi and Catherine Tresa is the heroine in the film. The movie is expected to have a strong social message, like in all Krishna Vamsi films. ‘Paisa’ is coming to the theatres after a long delay caused by financial troubles and Nani is having high expectations on the film.
Srikanth’s ‘Malligadu Marriage Bureau’ has been produced on Haritha Entertainments banner and it is expected to be a romantic comedy entertainer. The film has been directed by Uday Raj and Raghu Ram has composed the music.
The odds are currently stacked in Nani’s favour right now. Let us see what happens tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack