Two Telugu films will be fighting it out at the Box Office this Friday. The two movies in question are ‘Paisa’ and ‘Malligadu Marriage Bureau’, with Nani and Srikanth playing the lead roles in the respective order.
Nani’s ‘Paisa’ has been directed by Krishna Vamsi and Catherine Tresa is the heroine in the film. The movie is expected to have a strong social message, like in all Krishna Vamsi films. ‘Paisa’ is coming to the theatres after a long delay caused by financial troubles and Nani is having high expectations on the film.
Srikanth’s ‘Malligadu Marriage Bureau’ has been produced on Haritha Entertainments banner and it is expected to be a romantic comedy entertainer. The film has been directed by Uday Raj and Raghu Ram has composed the music.
The odds are currently stacked in Nani’s favour right now. Let us see what happens tomorrow.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?