Nani’s ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, will be quite special for him and his fans as this is the third time in his career that Nani will be seen in dual avatars in a film, after Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Gentleman.
According to the latest updates, Krishnarjuna Yuddham will be hitting the screens in February next year. A final release date will be revealed soon by the makers. Krishnarjuna Yuddham was shot in Prague, Czech Republic, recently.
Anupama Parameswaran is the film’s leading lady. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing this film and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi Shine are producing it under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film, which has music by Hip Hop Tamizha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus