Nani’s ongoing film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham, will be quite special for him and his fans as this is the third time in his career that Nani will be seen in dual avatars in a film, after Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Gentleman.
According to the latest updates, Krishnarjuna Yuddham will be hitting the screens in February next year. A final release date will be revealed soon by the makers. Krishnarjuna Yuddham was shot in Prague, Czech Republic, recently.
Anupama Parameswaran is the film’s leading lady. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing this film and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi Shine are producing it under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film, which has music by Hip Hop Tamizha.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018