It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
Now, the latest update is that national award winning director Bala has been chosen to helm Arjun Reddy’s Tamil version. In the past, Bala directed Vikram’s Sethu and Pithamagan. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?