It’s well-known that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son, Dhruv Vikram, will make his acting debut with Vijay Deverakonda’s blockbuster romantic drama Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake. E4 Entertainment banner will bankroll this crazy project.
Now, the latest update is that national award winning director Bala has been chosen to helm Arjun Reddy’s Tamil version. In the past, Bala directed Vikram’s Sethu and Pithamagan. Other details regarding the film’s leading lady and other cast and crew members will be revealed soon.
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?
- Its homecoming for Ileana