Star heroine Nayanthara’s upcoming Tamil film is an intense social drama titled Aramm. The film is releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam. Nayan will be seen in a powerful role of a District Collector. Keeping aside her age-old principle of not taking part in movie promotions, Nayan is going to promote Aramm aggressively.
According to the latest updates, Aramm is slated for a November 3rd release and even Kartavyam will hit the screens on the same day. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam. Gopi Nainar is the film’s director and Ghibran is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount