In a startling update, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) today issued summons to popular actresses Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet Singh, Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan in connection with the ongoing drug case that rattled Bollywood. The summons are issued after actress Rhea Chakraborty allegedly mentioned their names during an interrogation following Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise.
While Rakul and designer Simone have been summoned on September 24, Deepika Padukone has been summoned on September 25. On the other hand, Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan have been summoned on September 26.
The NCB has already summoned Deepika Padukone’s manager Karishma Prakash who works with KWAN talent management along with KWAN’s CEO Dhruv Chitgopekar. On the other hand, Rhea Chakraborty is currently under judicial custody and has been sent to Byculla Jail.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?
- Music director confirmed for Prabhas Radhe Shyam
- Hero Simbu to make his social media debut in a grand way