A lot has been happening for hero Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer upcoming action entertainer, initially titled Mudra. Recently, another film, titled Mudra, released much to everyone’s shock.
This made the makers of Nikhil’s film to change their film’s title. As per the latest updates, the film’s new title and a new poster will be released tomorrow (Feb 4) at 12 PM.
The film is directed by Tamil filmmaker TN Santosh. Inspired by true events, the film has journalism as its backdrop and Nikhil plays an investigative journalist in the movie. Kaviya Venugopal and Rajukumar are jointly producing the film. Noted producer B Madhu is presenting the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment