Suriya’s NGK opened to some disappointing reviews in the Telugu states. The film is a political thriller and has been directed by Selva Raghavan.
While the occupancy in the Telugu states is a bit dull, the film is off to a decent start in Tamil Nadu. The latest we hear is that the film made a total gross of 1.03 crores on the first day in Chennai.
This is the highest ever for a Suriya film to date in his career. Back in the Telugu states, the film needs to perform well this weekend otherwise things will be quite difficult.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination