Tamil star Suriya’s political thriller, NGK, released last Friday amid high expectations. However, the film opened to mixed reviews and underwhelming box-office collections. NGK has breached the Rs 1 crore share mark in Nizam on its first Sunday.
Yesterday, in Nizam, NGK collected a distributor share of Rs 24.32 lakhs from a gross of Rs 76.90 lakhs. The film’s first weekend Nizam share totals to Rs 1.05 crore. With Falaknuma Das giving a tough challenge and Maharshi too posting decent collections, NGK will face the litmus test at the Nizam box-office starting from Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments