It’s been earlier reported that young Bengaluru beauty Nidhhi Agerwal was roped in to play one of the female leads in Ravi Teja’s next film under Ramesh Varma’s direction. However, it looks like Nidhhi may be replaced due to reasons unknown.
Apparently, the makers of this film have approached Miss Grand International 2018’s First Runner Up Meenakshi Chaudhary as Nidhhi’s replacement. A look test has also been conducted on Meenakshi and an official announcement will be made once all other formalities are completed.
Meenakshi is making her Tollywood debut with Sushanth’s ongoing film, Ichata Vaahanamulu Nilaparaadu. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the Ravi Teja-Ramesh Varma film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next