After several ups and downs, Nikhil finally tasted success with Swamy Ra Ra earlier this year, which went on to become a surprise hit. Now, the actor is all the more keen on following it up with another good film and he has pinned a lot of hopes on his upcoming film Karthikeya. The film was officially launched few weeks ago and the principal shooting of the film will begin from July 5th onwards. “Shooting for Karthikeya begins from the 5th. Been preparing a lot for this. hope it goes super smooth… jai ganesha.. jai karthikeya swamy,” Nikhil posted on Twitter. Nikhil and Swati are teaming up once again for this film and newcomer Chandoo Mondeti is going to direct it. The entire film revolves around a temple and the film will be shot in Vizag, Araku and Bheemeshwara Swamy temple in Samarlakota. Sekhar Chandra is scoring the music and Venkat Srinivas is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama