Nikhil, who has been waiting for a while for the release of Arjun Suravaram, has quietly moved on to his next project. The actor has now confirmed that his next film is going to be the sequel to the hugely successful Karthikeya, and he is teaming up with Chandoo Mondeti once again for the sequel.
As per the sources close to the film, the film’s shooting has already begun, and the team is yet to cast the lead actress opposite Nikhil. The previous film, Karthikeya revolved around a mystery surrounding a temple, and now it remains to be seen what new aspect are Chandoo and Nikhil going to explore with this film.
Meanwhile, the makers of Arjun Suravaram are yet to announce the release date of the film. Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi have played the lead roles in this action drama, and both of them will be seen as journalists.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha